存完了錢當然要取錢了,只存不用那還賺錢干什么啊。下面是一些取錢時常用的句型,請多多練習哦!
Please tell me how you wish to withdraw your money.
你要怎么取錢?
I want to withdraw 200 RMB from my deposit account.
我想取200塊。
I'd like to withdraw 100 RMB against this letter of credit.
我想從這份信用證上提100塊錢。
May I withdraw money against the letter of credit here?
這個信用證在這兒能取錢嗎?
Fill out a withdrawal form, please.
請填寫取款單。
Could you tell me my balance?
我的賬戶里還剩多少錢?
Your balance at the bank is 300 RMB.
你在本行的結余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的帳號里沒有存款了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你信用證上的錢用完了。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用證上的款項已提清。
I think you can withdraw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我想你可以用支票提款支付購物的費用。
I want to close my account with you.
我想銷戶。
Notes:
to close an account, to clear an account 結清
to withdraw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款單
the number slip 號碼牌
a withdrawal form 取款單
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式兩份填這張收據
teller / cashier 出納員
(改編自:中國英語學習網 英語點津Annabel 編輯)