大量的轉移錢款時,支票是一個比較保險的辦法。下面是一些關于支票的常用句型,注意看看哦!
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
這兒能兌換支票嗎?
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
幫我兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想取這張匯款單上的錢。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用證的結余兌現。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
兌換支票要收手續費嗎?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
這些支票要多少錢?
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
每開一張支票2美圓。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么辦?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。
Please endorse the cheque.
請背簽這張支票。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross
it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it open.
這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。
Notes:
to counter sign 雙簽
to endorse 背書
endorser 背書人
to cash 兌現
to
honor a cheque 兌付
to not honor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
order cheque 記名支票
bearer cheque 不記名支票
crossed cheque 橫線支票
blank
cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空頭支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash
cheque 現金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 轉帳支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 偽支票
Bandar's note 莊票,銀票
(來源:中國英語學習網 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)