電話打過去,要找的人卻不在,該怎么回答呢?下面就三種情況給大家提供一些辦法:
1、對方不在時的回答:
1) It's nothing important. 沒什么重要事。
2) It's nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 沒什么要緊事,謝謝您,再見。
3) I'll call her again. 我會再打給她。
4) I'll call back later. 我稍后會再打來。
5) Please ask Miss Chen to call me
back. 請陳小姐給我回電話。
6) Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她盡快打電話給卡洛?
7) Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻煩她在七點后打電話到卡洛家。
8) Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?
9) Please have her return my call. 請她回電話給我。
10) Could you ask him to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎?
11) Please tell her Carol called. 請告訴她卡洛找她。
12) Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打電話來。謝謝你。
13) Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 請他給2233-4455回電話。
2、有急事時的回答:
1) It's urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number?
我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?
2) Could you tell me where I can reach her?
能不能告訴我在哪里可以找到她?
3) This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
能不能告訴我在哪里可以找到他。
3、電話答錄機的使用:
如果接電話的是電話答錄機(telephone answering machine),留話時與一般留言無異,說出以下重點即可:
a. 來電者姓名
b. 來電時間
c. 來電目的
d. 聯絡電話或方式
1) This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the
beep. Thank you.
這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在"嗶"的一聲之后開始留言。謝謝!
2) This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is
2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688.
(改編自:大耳朵英語 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)