梅和托尼就展會的進行向老板匯報工作,這是順利的一天。
(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B=Boss)
M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?
M:你好,有什么需要嗎?您對去拉丁美洲度假有興趣嗎?
C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan,
and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?
C:你好,是的,我對墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半島和危地馬拉有興趣。你們有去那里的旅游線路嗎?
M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?
M:有的。您是自己看還是旅游中介?
C: No, no. Just for myself.
C:自己看。
M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this
is the brochure for Guatemala.
M:好的。這是墨西哥的旅游宣傳冊,尤卡坦半島在背面,這是危地馬拉的旅游宣傳冊。
C: Thank you.
C:謝謝。
M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone Head Office.
M:再見。托尼,別忘了去給總部打電話。
T: Oh yeah, thanks.
T:哦,謝謝。
T: Hello? Hello! Hello!
T:喂?喂?喂?
B: Hello?
B:喂?
T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.
T:我是托尼,從英國打來的。我們在展會上。
B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?
B:哦,你好,托尼。一切順利嗎?
T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.
T:順利。還有沒有宣傳冊了?我們還需要一些。
B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who
could represent us there.
B:好的,我們快遞過去。最好在那找一個英國中介為我們做代理。
T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?
T:好的,我們記著呢。具體是什么樣的代理呢?
B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity, advertising and so on.
B:那種在英國為我們做廣告、宣傳之類的代理。
T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.
T:好的,我們去找一下,再聯系。
B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.
B:謝謝,改天聊。向梅問好,拜拜。
(來源:BBC 實習生江巍 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)
我想了解更多職場英語