99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

 
 
 

當前位置: Language Tips> 實用口語

那些有關愛情的習語(一)

滬江英語 2017-05-08 11:01

分享到

 

地道是學習語言的不變追求,本文整理了25個關于愛情的地道習語,希望對大家有所幫助。今天先來看看第一部分。

那些有關愛情的習語(一)

1.FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY
1.墜入愛河

start feeling love towards somebody
對某人產生感情

I think I’m falling in love with my best friend. What should I do?
我好像喜歡上了自己的好朋友,怎么辦?

2. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
2.一見鐘情

falling in love with somebody the first time you see them
初次見面,便喜歡某人

My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.
我和妻子在一次聚會上相識。我們一見鐘情。

3. BE AN ITEM
3.確立戀愛關系

two people are an item when they are having a romantic relationship
兩人交往時確立戀愛關系

I didn’t know Chris and Sue was an item. They didn’t even look at each other at dinner.
我一點也沒發現克里斯和蘇在一起了。他們倆吃飯時從不看彼此。

4. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
4.天作之合

a relationship in which the two people are great together, because they complement each other so well
一段戀愛中,兩人十分融洽,因為他們有了彼此才完整。

Do you think Matt and Amanda will get married?
你認為馬特和阿曼達會結婚嗎?

-I hope they will. They’re a match made in heaven.
-希望如此。他倆簡直是絕配。

5. BE HEAD OVER HEELS (IN LOVE)
5.死心塌地

be in love with somebody very much
深深陷入愛情

Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.
看他們,愛的死心塌地,神魂顛倒。

6. BE LOVEY-DOVEY
6.卿卿我我

expressing your love in public by constantly kissing and hugging
在公眾場合親吻擁抱,卿卿我我。

I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.
我不想跟詹妮和大衛一起出去。他倆總是卿卿我我,真讓人受不了。

7. HAVE THE HOTS FOR SOMEBODY
7.為某人所傾倒

finding somebody extremely attractive
認為某人格外耀眼

Nadine has the hots for the new apprentice. I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked him out.
納丁總是為新學徒所吸引。要是她約他出去,我一點也會不驚訝。

8. PUPPY LOVE
8.初戀

short-term adolescent love
少男少女之間的短暫愛情

My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?
我兒子雖然才十二歲,但已經開始戀愛了。會不會太早了?

-Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
-別擔心,初戀是短暫的。

9. DOUBLE DATE
9.四人約會

two couples going out together on a date
兩對戀人一起約會

I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.
你能和湯姆的兄弟在一起真是太好了。現在我們可以一起約會了。

10. ON THE ROCKS
10.瀕于破裂

if there are problems in a relationship, we may say it’s on the rocks
如果關系中出現問題,可以用瀕于破裂形容

I wonder if they will call off the wedding. Their relationship seems to be on the rocks.
我覺得他們很難修成正果。畢竟二人之間的關系趨于破裂。

11. LOVE RAT
11.負心漢

somebody who cheats on his/her partner
某人有外遇

Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.
不要妄想約珍出來。想想要怎么面對自己的妻子?別做負心漢。

12. POP THE QUESTION
12.求婚

ask somebody to marry you
向某人求婚

So, did Ben pop the question last night? -No, he didn’t. He just took me out for dinner and that’s all.

那么,班向你求婚了么? -沒有,只是約我出去吃飯。

(來源:滬江英語? 作者:葡萄小丸子 編輯:Julie)

 

分享到

中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。

中國日報網雙語新聞

掃描左側二維碼

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我們這兒都有!

中國日報雙語手機報

點擊左側圖標查看訂閱方式

中國首份雙語手機報
學英語看資訊一個都不能少!

關注和訂閱

本文相關閱讀
人氣排行
熱搜詞
 
精華欄目
 

閱讀

詞匯

視聽

翻譯

口語

合作

 

關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版權聲明:本網站所刊登的中國日報網英語點津內容,版權屬中國日報網所有,未經協議授權,禁止下載使用。 歡迎愿意與本網站合作的單位或個人與我們聯系。

電話:8610-84883645

傳真:8610-84883500

Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn