當前位置: Language Tips> 實用口語
分享到
世界杯要來了,別人家的公司又來“虐心”了!”6月11日,重慶一家公司出臺的 “世界杯期間,推遲1小時上班”的通知,讓朋友圈徹底炸開了,大家紛紛轉載并大呼“別人家的公司,從來沒讓我們失望過!”看球熬夜身體不好想請假?一起來看看如何把“請假”說出口。
1. 我想請幾天假
經典表達:
I'd like to have three days off.
我想請三天假。
舉一反三:
I'm afraid I can't come to work today.
恐怕我今天沒辦法來上班了。
Can I take next Tuesday off?
下周二我能請假嗎?
I will miss two days next week.
下周我有兩天不能來上班。
Would it be possible if I take next Friday off?
下周五我想請假,可以嗎?
How do I request time off for a one-week vacation?
我該如何申請一個星期的假去度假?
I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?
不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一點來?
2. 請病假
經典表達:
I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服。
舉一反三:
I'm feeling a bit under weather.
我感到有點不舒服.
I came down with a fever/cold/the flue.
我發燒了/感冒了/得了流感。
I feel sick.
我覺得不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a high fever.
我發高燒了。
I have a stomachache.
我胃痛。
I have a splitting headache.
我頭痛欲裂。
I have a sore throat.
我咽喉痛。
I have a bad toothache.
我牙疼得厲害。
I can't stop coughing.
我一直咳個不停。
3. 請事假
經典表達:
I have some personal business that I need to take care of.
我有點私事要處理。
舉一反三:
I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.
我有些家庭問題要解決,需要請一天假。
I have a doctor's appointment.
我預約了醫生。
I have to go to my son's school tomorrow.
明天我得去一趟兒子的學校。
I need to attend a wedding next Friday.
下周五我要參加婚禮。
I need tomorrow off to attend a funeral.
明天我要請假參加葬禮。
4. 請人代班
經典表達:
Could you cover for me on Friday?
周五的班,你能替我嗎?
舉一反三:Can you finish it instead of me?
你能代我完成這個工作嗎?
Would it be possible if I switched my Tuesday shift for your Friday shift?
我想把周二的班和你周五的班換一下,可以嗎?
(來源:網絡 編輯:Julie)
上一篇 : 中國跳水隊“包攬”11枚金牌
下一篇 : 2018年中朋友圈十大熱詞盤點
分享到
關注和訂閱
電話:8610-84883645
傳真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn