99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

首頁  | 實用口語

英國人都在什么時候說Sorry?

21英語 2014-12-16 11:45

分享到微信

一提起英國,總會讓人聯想到溫文爾雅的英國紳士和彬彬有禮的英國淑女,而他們每天總是Sorry和Thank you不離口。他們到底犯了什么錯,要每天跟人家說抱歉?小編目測,他們犯的錯還真不少:

 

1. Walking into someone.

撞到別人。

 

2. Nearly walking into someone.

差點撞到別人。

 

3. Being walked into.

被撞到了。

 

4. Nearly being walked into.

差點被撞到了。

 

5. Walking into a door.

撞到門。

 

6. Not hearing what someone has said.

沒聽見別人說什么。

 

7. Thinking you heard what someone said but being so scared of being wrong about what they said that you ask them repeat it, just in case.

聽到別人說什么,但是怕聽錯,以防萬一,叫別人重復一遍。

 

8. Calling someone on the phone.

打擾到別人打電話。

 

9. Answering the phone in someone else's presence.

當著別人面聽電話。

 

10. Being late.

遲到了。

 

11. Being early.

早到了。

 

12. Using too much milk.

放太多牛奶。

 

13. Not using enough milk.

沒放夠牛奶。

 

14. Coughing.

咳嗽。

 

15. Sneezing.

打噴嚏。

 

16. Swearing.

罵人。

 

17. Spilling your pint on someone.

你把酒灑到了別人身上。

 

18. When someone spills their pinton you.

別人把酒灑在了你身上。

 

19. When you pay for a packet of chewing gum with a tenner because you don't have anything smaller.

買口香糖沒零錢,要用10英鎊付款。

 

20. When the bartender mishears your order.

酒保聽錯了你的訂單。

 

21. When the bartender drops your change as they pass it back to you, even though it's clearly their fault.

酒保找你零錢時,錢掉地上了,即使這是他們的錯。

 

22. Checking your phone.

查看手機時。

 

23. Not replying to an email.

沒回復電郵時。

 

24. Replying to a work email over the weekend.

周末回復工作電郵時。

 

25. When offering your seat to someone a millisecond late.

讓座慢了1毫秒。

 

26. Not offering a drink to someone within the first 10 seconds of them entering your house.

別人進了你家門10秒,還沒給人倒東西喝。

 

27. Asking a shop assistant for help.

叫店員幫忙時。

 

28. Not having a stamp, lighter and pen on your person at all times.

要用郵票,打火機和筆時,發現沒帶。

 

29. Paying in coins for something.

用鋼镚兒買東西時。

 

30. Asking someone in the street for anything at all (directions, lighter etc).

在大街上向別人求助時(譬如問路或者借打火機等等)。

 

31. Not having something or knowing something someone on the street asks you for.

大街上有人找你幫忙,而你幫不上的時候。

 

32. Sending something back to the kitchen/bar if it's raw/wrong/likely to kill you.

點的東西送上來發現不熟、送錯了或者可能會要了你的命,需要送回后廚或者吧臺時。

 

33. Making an early taxi driver wait until the agreed time you wanted to leave at.

的哥比約定的時間早到了,你讓人家等時。

 

34. Making a joke someone else doesn't get.

開了一個別人不覺得好笑的笑話。

 

35. Not getting someone else's joke.

抓不到別人玩笑的好笑點。

 

36. Someone else's baby being sick on you.

別人家的孩子看你不順眼時。

 

(來源:21英語,編輯:劉明)

 

中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。
人氣排行
中國日報網 英語點津微信
中國日報網 雙語小程序