當前位置: Language Tips> 實用口語
分享到
沒有一點點防備,一年一度的雙11預售大戰已經提前打響。
看完各種規則,網友們紛紛開始懷疑自己的數學和閱讀理解能力。定金翻倍、支付滿減、各種疊加紅包和優惠券、無門檻跨店活動……到底花了多少錢?便宜了多少?還有多少券明天要過期?有網友感嘆說,數學和閱讀理解能力不好的人就不配過今年的雙11……
其實各種湊單領券,都不如直接打折優惠來的爽快。今天就來學習一下如何用英文砍價吧!
討價的英文怎么說?
討價的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:
Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
埃拉教她如何和舊家具經銷商砍價。
Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.
在當地的小店購物,不要害怕砍價。
那么如何能夠順利的進行砍價呢,下面給大家帶來幾種砍價的方式。
1. 開門見山法
直截了當的表達討價還價,可以這么說:
Is there any discount?
有折扣嗎?
How much discount do you give?
你們可以給幾折?
Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把價格降一點嗎?
Can I make an offer?
能講價嗎?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜點嗎?
Give me a discount.
給我打個折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free?
買一贈一怎么樣?
Come on. Give me a break on this.
別這樣,就給我讓點兒價吧!
2.拐彎抹角法
不好意思直接砍價,可以這么說:
Lower the price and I'll consider it.
價錢低一點我才會考慮。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了價格之外,我都很滿意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多買些,可以給我打折嗎?
I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我會給朋友宣傳你家店,可以給我個優惠價嗎?
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原價,可以給我小贈品嗎?
Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,湊個整吧。
3.不屈不撓法
買東西就是被宰,明確立場絕不被宰,可以這么說:
Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想宰我,我識貨。
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果價格不更優惠些,我是不會買的。
The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
這價格超出了我的預算,如果你不給我優惠價我是不會買的。
4.威逼利誘法
看店家沒有降價的意思,就威脅要離開或者去別家買:
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在別家有看過更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
聽說別家的這個東西在大減價。
I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.
這些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。
I can get this cheaper at other places.
這樣東西我在別的地方可以買到更便宜的。
有了這四種砍價方法,賣家肯定便宜賣給你啦!
(來源:網絡? 編輯:Julie)
上一篇 : 瘋狂“打call”用地道英語怎么說?
下一篇 : 去酒吧不會這些英語,那還是早點睡吧
分享到
關注和訂閱
電話:8610-84883645
傳真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn