99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

首頁  | 實用口語

看美劇學口語:《緋聞女孩》第一季地道口語合集

滬江英語 2014-07-01 15:23

分享到微信

 

Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

Serena你一直都不在這里,在鬼知道什么是哪兒的地方做鬼知道是什么的事兒.

 

Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

想出去走走透透氣嗎?

 

Gossip: Game on.

游戲開始了。

 

Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

——沒有冒犯的意思。

——我不介意。

 

Chuck: Move, plz.

請讓一下。

 

Blair: Done and done.

成交!

* 成交還有其他的說法,比如單用“Deal”。

 

Blair:Nighty-night.

晚安。

 

Nate: You set me up.

你陷害了我。

 

Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

有人要使他難堪了。

 

Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

對,如果我是古代人(這樣穿)就好看了。

 

Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

對你調查的東西要小心噢。

 

Chuck:I was born loaded.

我是含著金湯匙出生的。

 

Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

別說了。

 

Vanessa: Baby steps.

慢慢來嘛。

 

Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

下次你再背叛我,我就不會手軟了。

 

Dan: I’m doomed.

我完蛋了。

 

Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

我無法抑制自己的狂喜。

 

Blair: Guard my drink.

看著我的酒。

 

Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

“阻止”在“表現”面前是沒有用的。

 

Nate: I’m not over you.

我忘不了你。

 

Father: You don’t say.

不用說這個。

 

Chuck: You wish.

你想得美。

 

Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

在經歷了這樣一天后,沒有什么能比80年代的輕金屬更讓你開心的事兒了。

 

Serena: Good point.

說得好。

 

Jenny: As you were.

你們繼續吧。

 

Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

我只會上炒冷飯這道菜。

 

Dan: Right of your way, pal.

看路啊,伙計。

 

Blair: How could he just blow me off?

他怎么可以放我鴿子?

 

Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

你讓我擔心死了。

 

Serena: It was a last minute thing.

(他)也是剛決定的。

 

Serena: Then vite, vite!

那就快點吧!

 

Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

那我應該怎么做?大鬧一場?或者扮得像怨婦一樣?

 

Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

噢,當然,那群戴著棒球手套的孩子應該可以告訴我。

 

Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

看來爸爸的乖女兒也不是那么地完美。

 

Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

她對此表現得很明顯。

 

Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

謝謝,雖然這是我逼你說出來的。

 

Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

她心情不好不關我的事。

 

Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

既然你和你的名聲不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名聲就獨自面對(這一切,指B面對的危機)吧。

 

Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

我們在感恩節時見過一面。

 

Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

她在努力。

 

Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

我會說,那婊子死定了(讓我們搞定/整死那婊子)。

 

Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

在你爬上我的床以前我們已經想到了一個好主意。

 

Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

這的確很難說出口。

 

Blair: Right on schedule.

不出所料噢。

 

Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

在屋子的人都會哭得稀里嘩啦的。

 

Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

你們其中的一個感覺會很難受。

 

(來源:滬江英語 編輯:丹妮)

 

中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。
本文相關閱讀
5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

“恰到好處”英語怎么說?

5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

韓劇美食英語說法大串燒

5af95ca9a3103f6866ee8452

美國習慣用語:lower the boom

人氣排行
中國日報網 英語點津微信
中國日報網 雙語小程序