99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

BBC Learning English 英語教學

?

英語大破解

?

What happens to your body in a heatwave? 高溫熱浪會對人的身體產生哪些影響?

?

本集內容

What happens to your body in a heatwave? 高溫熱浪會對人的身體產生哪些影響?

文字稿

Edward O'Driscoll, presenter
What happens to your body in a heatwave?

愛德華·奧德里斯科爾? ? ? ?主持人
高溫熱浪會對人的身體產生哪些影響?

Well, our bodies are always striving to keep a core temperature of about 37 degrees Celsius. In hot weather, the body has to work harder to keep its core temperature down.

我們的身體總是盡力將核心體溫維持在37攝氏度左右。天氣熱的時候,身體就必須加倍努力將核心體溫降低以維持在正常范圍內。

More blood vessels near the skin are opened to lose heat, and we start sweating – because when sweat evaporates, it cools us down dramatically.

這時,更多靠近皮膚的血管會擴張以散熱,同時我們開始流汗,因為汗水蒸發的時候會大幅降低身體溫度。

When the weather is hot and humid, it's harder for sweat to evaporate, and your body has to work even harder.

當天氣炎熱潮濕時,汗水就比較難蒸發出去,你的身體也就需要更加努力地工作來散熱。

If your body heats up beyond its normal core temperature, the brain warns the body to slow down, and fatigue sets in.

當你的體溫超出了正常值范圍,大腦就會警告身體要減緩運作慢下來,這時你就會感到疲倦。

At 40-41 degrees Celsius, heat exhaustion is likely, and you may start to feel faint and get muscle cramps.

當體溫在40-41攝氏度時,可能會出現熱衰竭,你可能會感到暈眩和肌肉痙攣。

Above 41 degrees Celsius, heat stroke can happen, which is a medical emergency. It means your body can no longer manage the heat and your core temperature is rising too high.

體溫超過41攝氏度,人就可能會中暑,這屬于急癥。中暑意味著你的身體已經無法處理當前的熱度,你的核心體溫太高。

Get urgent medical help.

這時你需要尋求緊急醫療救助。

The signs to watch for include feeling very unwell and confused and having trouble breathing.

中暑的跡象包括身體感覺極為不舒服、精神恍惚,以及感到呼吸困難。

Climate change is making heatwaves more frequent and intense. These become more dangerous when combined with high humidity, which is also increasing in a warmer world.

氣候變化令出現高溫熱浪天氣的頻率更高、勢頭更猛。結合高濕度天氣,這些高溫熱浪對人體的危害會增加,而在全球變暖的情況下,濕度也在升高。

下載

下載文字稿

人氣排行
Copyright ©