99e热国产最新地址获取,成人一a毛片免费视频,一级a爱看片免费观看,最近最新中文字幕大全免费一

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
 
一語驚人:2009年最新流行雷人語錄

My advantage is that I am handsome, but my disadvantage is that the handsomeness is not so obvious。

我的優點是:我很帥;而我的缺點是:我帥得不明顯。

When I went shopping one day, a group of girls stopped me, saying that I was handsome. But I denied it, and then they hit me and said I am hypocritical。

有一次我上街,一群女孩把我攔住,她們說我帥。我不承認,她們就打我,還說我虛偽。

I am an angel, and the reason why I can not go back to heaven is the problem of my weight。

我是天使,回不去天堂是因為體重的原因。

Although you wear some cologne, I can still vaguely smell a scummy whiff out of you。

雖然你身上噴了古龍水,但我還是能隱約聞到一股人渣味兒。

It does not hurt feelings, when it comes to money, but it indeed damn cost money when it comes to feelings?!?/p>

談錢不傷感情,但是談感情最傷錢。

The accountant said : "Could you please come for your earnings later, because I have no change here?"

會計說:“你能晚點來領工資么,我這兒沒零錢?!?/p>

I curse your buying instant noodles without getting flavoring bags。

我詛咒你一輩子買方便面沒有調料包。

The most mysterious department in the history is the department concerned。

史上最神秘的部門就是——有關部門。

There are two things that I could not do in my life--I could not do this and I could not do that。

我這輩子只有兩件事不會去做——這也不做,那也不做。

The others have their background, while what I have is the sight of my back。

人家有的是背景,而我有的是背影。

Never treat a dried shrimp not as seafood。

別把蝦米不當海鮮。

Since there are so many deceivers, it is very obvious that idiots are not enough。

騙子太多,傻子的數量明顯跟不上了。

We never be afraid that thieves carry their tools, but afraid they know some kind of technology。

不怕偷兒帶工具,就怕偷兒懂科技。

(來源:搜狐社區)

 
     
英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。
 
相關文章 Related Story
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
 
 
 
48小時內最熱門
“微醉”怎么說  
美商界女性職業前景看好  
Bonny Bonny by Cara Dillon  
Kung Fu Panda《功夫熊貓》精講之一  
避稅Tax shelter  
英語點津最新推薦
One-size-fits-all  
Rat race 激烈的競爭  
聯合競標 joint bid  
磨洋工 warm-chair attrition  
Manners 文明禮貌  
論壇熱貼
經典英語口語,不得不看(推薦)  
I chocolate you!怎么翻譯?  
請教obama演講里的一句話
 
 
曬曬小D機器人暴強的翻譯  
美國校園最in俗語大全  
試譯河東獅吼的經典臺詞  
|About Chinadaily.com.cn | About Language Tips | Advertise on Site | Contact Us | Site map | Job Offer |
Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved.
None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
版權聲明:本網站所刊登的中國日報網站英語點津內容,版權屬中國日報網站所有,未經協議授權,禁止下載使用。歡迎愿意與本網站合作的單位或個人與我們聯系。
電話:8610-84883300, 傳真:8610-84883500  Email: language@chinadaily.com.cn