當前位置: Language Tips> 翻譯經驗
分享到
近兩年,國內票房連創新高,不少影片也先后在國際電影節獲獎。中國電影走出去已經勢在必行,而在走出去的過程中,影片的臺詞翻譯就顯得很重要。因為如果不能準確把臺詞的意思傳達給國外的觀眾,理解電影內容就變得很困難了。以下與大家分享電影《天下無賊》中的部分臺詞英譯,還是比較地道的。
《天下無賊》( A World Without Thieves)
1.誰跟我搶食,我就跟誰玩兒命。
Any paw in my rice bowl gets cut off.
2.我本將心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
I cast my gaze toward the moon, yet the moon shines on the gutter.
3.不服氣是吧?
Disobey me?
4.我沒干對不起你的事情。
I have nothing to apologize for.
5.那是我對不起你了?
Should I apologize to you?
6.放他一馬吧。
Give him a break.
7.趕緊服個軟求他饒了你.
Admit your mistake and beg forgiveness.
8.到底怎么了,有什么難事啊?
Tell me what is wrong.
9.她是個大好人。
She is a real saint.
10.這里沒有外人。
There is no outsider here.
11.替你鞍前馬后沖鋒陷陣
serve you tirelessly on the front lines
12.沒有功勞也有苦勞吧
I am not perfect, but I gave it my all.
13.你現在心眼兒偏了。
you are playing favorites now.
14.我們對此都有看法
We are all unhappy about it.
15.是兄弟們提著腦袋給你拼下的江山。
Your kingdom was built with our blood, sweat and tears.
16.我該說的都說了(底線)
I have shown you my cards.
17.你的心意我領了
I appreciate your intentions/kindness.
18.是我們有緣
We are fated to meet.
19.試試看他是真傻還是假傻
Want to see if he is a real moron or just pretending
20.誰要敢動他就得先過我這一關
Whoever wants to touch him does it over my dead body.
(來源:滬江英語,編輯 Helen)
上一篇 : 日本戰犯侵華罪行自供——佐佐真之助
下一篇 : 日本戰犯侵華罪行自供——長島勤
分享到
關注和訂閱
電話:8610-84883645
傳真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn